Presented at Plast2015 in Milan, the new range of injection moulding machines Serie Dieci is the result of the best R&D, a beacon aimed at the future of plastics industry.
Serie dieci provides more room between tie-bars, lower energy consumption and higher speed in reaching temperature, as well as innovative construction materials, a brand-new electronic control, 5 years warranty and a cycle speed improved by 50%
The use of brushless motor-pumps at variable speed, enhance and brings out the value of the constructive geometry, providing top-quality performances with no equal in nowadays market.
The heating system runs with a close-loop controlled magnetic induction bar. This powerful application, developed in Sandretto Labs, gives a very meticulous temperature control, allowing optimized ranges according to the rheological properties of materials. Furthermore, our heating system can overtake our competitor’s performances, i.e. riding in temperatures less than 10% of the time it takes a resisitive system to to do the same.
Serie Dieci Toggle is available from 1500 to 4400 kN
SANDRETTO, the Great Made in Italy Technology
- Platens made of innovative steel alloy
- SEF3000 electronic control
- Asymmetrical 5 points toggle system
- Triple ram operated toggle system
- Twin transducer's mould and ram position control
- Fixed tie-bars nuts at progressive strenght
- Movable platen on linear rail rolling feet, released from tie-bars
- Support for moving platen
- Crosshead released from tie-bars
- Brushless watercooled motor-pump
- Hydraulic plant released from machine's base
- Mould movements controlled by proportional hydraulic valve
- Single ram injection piston
- Screw rotation by electric servodrive motor (optional)
- High speed injection by accumulator (optional)
- ratio L/D 24 for screw/barrel (optional)
- Induction system for barrel heating