It is equipped with screw motor drive.
The hydraulic circuit uses an innovative system of accumulators to manage movements.
As well as TES, TEF features a wide modularity between clamping units and injection units in order to allow a press sizing perfectly matching the parts to be molded.
"e-ONE" electronic control with 15" touch screen interface with guided and facilitated access.
- Low comsuption
- High efficiency
- Injection moviment by single hydraulic pistons
- Movement of the group on double prismatic guide
- High dynamic response and precision of the stroke
- Mechanical lock/unlock system of the barrel assembly
- Hydraulically assisted side moving swivel’s system of the entire group for easy maintenance.
- Specific pressure on material from 1500 to 2500 bar
- Electric screw drive motor with inverter control.
- PID barrel temperature control system.
- Water cooled throat.
- Screw with mixing zone.
- Ceramic heater bands.
- Automatic shut-off nozzle.
- Single stage gears pump for accumulators recharge.
- Motor-pump group on anti-vibration pads.
- Integrated algorithm control for motor-pump loading power in real time.
- Continuous and simultaneous cooling and filtering system for the hydraulic oil.
- Oil reservoir waterproof to reduce the oil pollution from external environment condition.
- Soundproof covers for hydraulic system
- High efficiency and noiseless
- Low energy consuption
- Double five points toggle with nitride steel tips and chromo tempered steel bushings.
- Cast iron platens with T-Slots for mould fixing.
- High wear-ability steel tie bars, deep chromium plated, accurate grinding.
- Systems to prevent contamination on the moulded parts area.
- Non-stop monitoring of the oil level and pressure
- Central ejector plate driven by central piston.
- Ejector plate with thread drillings
- Control and running of the multi-shot central ejector.
- Mould/ejector/core-pulling movements overlap.
- Front safety gate driven by electric motor with inverter system.